Do you love computers and gadgets? Are you enveloped in building faster solutions for problems around you? Do you envision to use your creativity to develop new games or mobile apps? Are you sensitive to the increasing fraud and criminal activities happening to the ever growing Cyber world and want to contribute your bit to make this world a safer place? Are you curious to make this world full of smart gadgets which imbibe intelligence and act swiftly to your stimuli? If so, then the School of Computing Science and Engineering is the place you should be.
About the School
To become a premier Computing Science and Engineering school in the world, for teaching, research & innovation meeting societal aspirations.
- Cultivate a learning environment based on social constructivism, for students to learn creatively, communicate effectively & become technologically competent.
- Provide well equipped laboratories with modern computing environment for students to practice engineering and implement technology.
- Nurture the skills for ethical participation in a diverse society, life-long learning, innovative research capabilities and leadership abilities, which will enable the students to become most sought-after professionals and future entrepreneurs.
- Collaborate with academia and industry to enhance knowledge and skill, and to upscale research and learning experiences.
- Lead the advancement of Computer Science in cutting edge technologies through internationally recognized research and education, as well as technology transfer.
Few of our credentials that might be of your interest:
- We offer 06 UG, 05 PG and PhD programme in different Computing Paradigm. 03 of these UG and 04 of the PG are Future Ready Programmes.
- The classes are conducted using CALTech for a better and effective learning.
- Placement oriented training imparted by Three Expert Training Partners to brush-up the concepts and skills to make the students placement ready.
- We also offer Future-Skill Courses in association with NASSCOM.
We offer the following Programmes
Message From The Dean
Welcome to the School of Computing Science and Engineering at VIT Bhopal University. The world economy is increasingly driven by computing. A new forecast from International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts worldwide ICT spending on hardware, software, services, and telecommunications will achieve a compound annual growth rate of 3.8% over the 2019-2023 forecast period, reaching $4.8 trillion in 2023. Further, Global spending on artificial intelligence(AI) systems alone is expected to reach $97.9 billion in 2023 with the compound annual growth rate for the 2018-2023 forecast period to be 28.4%. Establishing a skilled computing workforce is essential to the long term economic stability of the region and can provide VIT Bhopal graduates a long-term, recession-resilient employment opportunity. The School of Computing Science and Engineering will meet the challenge. Whether you are interested in creating computer games, defending cyberspace, building AI driven c