The School of Computing Science and Engineering (SCSE) has started in 2017 with two programmes and 200+ students and it has grown to 15 programmes and 8000+ students today. The SCSE playing a vital role in university by leveraging the power of innovative digital technology and tech-enabled solutions to support better learning and living experiences for aspirants. Our programs are future ready, forward looking, and equip the students with a career at forefront of innovation. The school will continue to successfully develop future ready engineers in various domains of computing science to provide innovative solutions to the world’s grand challenges.
About the School
To be a premier computing science and engineering school with international standards, for teaching, research & innovation benefiting industrial and societal aspirations.
- Cultivate a learning environment based on social constructivism, for students to learn creatively, communicate effectively & become technologically competent.
- Provide well equipped laboratories with modern computing environment for students to practice engineering and implement technology.
- Nurture the skills for ethical participation in a diverse society, life-long learning, innovative research capabilities and leadership abilities, which will enable the students to become most sought-after professionals and future entrepreneurs.
- Collaborate with academia and industry to enhance knowledge and skill, and to upscale research and learning experiences.
Highlights of the School
- The school offers 08 Under Graduate, 03 Post Graduate, 03 Integrated Degree, and Doctoral Degree Programmes in Computing Science, AI/ML, Cyber Security, Gaming Technology, Health Informatics, Cloud Computing, Education Technology, e-Commerce Technology, Data Science and Computer Application.
- Academic Proceedings are conducted through innovative practices such as Fully Flexible Credit System (FFCS) for allowing the students to choose faculty members and timing for their classes, Collaborative & Active Learning through Technology (CALTech) for innovative class room practices, and Experiential Learning for Project Skill Improvements.
- The curriculum is carefully crafted with focused recent topics, modern tools and software, interdisciplinary aspects, case studies, project components, and electives.
- Equipped with well qualified, experienced, diversified pool of faculty members from all over India and well connected with Industries and Universities in India and Abroad for pool of subject experts under adjunct faculty arena.
- All the classrooms are modernized with tailormade furniture, projectors and connected via WiFi around the clock.
- Practices Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Model for computing with High-Speed WiFi Internet Connectivity for every individual with virtual storage and computing solutions.
- State of art Laboratories with Specialized Equipment targeting the Project Based Learning Outcomes under Seven Studio Cafes for Computing and Gaming Innovation Centre.
- Collaborated and MoU with Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR), Bhopal – Disease & Health Analysis, Central Academy for Police Training (CAPT) at Bhopal –Cyber Security, Archeological Survey of India (ASI), Bhopal – Heritage Research, EC Council –Cyber Security Certification Courses, NASSCOM Future Skills – Upskilling on Future Industrial Trends through Courses, Oracle University – Oracle Certificate Courses, RedHat – RedHat Certificate Courses, Center for Research and Industrial Staff Performance (CRISP) – Training for Computer Software and Hardware.
We offer the following Programmes
Under Graduate (4 Year)
Post Graduate (2 Year)
Message From The Dean
A Warm Welcome to School of Computing Science and Engineering (SCSE)! We are very happy and proud to join hands with you in preparing next generation engineers through computing sciences. As you know, today world is moving towards intelligence era and demanding solutions from interdisciplinary. The industry 4.0 has been coined as a theoretical concept in 2011 and now emerging into real time applications. The global market in Industry 4.0 is expected to grow from 130 billion USD to 380 billion USD by end of 2030. The AI/ML, Data Science, Cyber Security, AR/VR, Education Technologies, e-Commerce Technologies, Cloud Computing and Healthcare Informatics are emerging areas for computing science engineers in upcoming decades. We are offering future ready programmes with tailor made curriculum and innovative practices to prepare our students to be ALL TIME CHOOSER by the Industry and Society.
We thank you for choosing us and wishing you a happy learning with SCSE@VITBhopal.