The Office of the Controller of Examinations is responsible for preparation, scheduling, and conduct of Term End Examinations (TEE) for all the programmes offered by the University. It also facilitates central valuation of answer scripts and timely publication of Results. The other responsibilities are:
- Issuing Grade Certificates, Consolidated Statement of Grades and Provisional Certificates as and when candidates become eligible to receive the same.
- Issue of Transcripts.
- Preparation of Degree Certificates.
- Preparation of Rank List / Gold Medallists List.
- Providing genuineness / verification services to various stakeholders such as Government authorities, corporate bodies, and educational institutions.
- Facilitating Paper Seeing and Revaluation Processes.
- Arranging for Pre and Post Auditing of Question Papers and Answer Booklets by both internal and external subject matter experts.
- Issue of Duplicate Certificates.