Computer Science and Engineering is an ubiquitous domain which provides students with an understanding of several sub-fields that can further be classified into:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, Human Computer Interface, and related areas.
- Big Data, data science and related areas.
- Computer and Network Security.
- Theoretical Computer Science and related areas
- Information Management and Analytics
- Systems and Software and related areas
The career in Computer Science and Engineering domain is an optimistic outlook for students. The average projected employment growth is 12 % from 2018-28. Here at VIT University, we guide and facilitate aspirants to achieve their dreams.