Why MBA @ VIT Bhopal
VIT Business School (VITBS) is a Premier Business School that adapts to cater to the evolving needs of the industry by providing resolute and innovative curriculum to the BBA /MBA / Ph. D graduates. MBA is a two year postgraduate programme with deep focus and development of managerial and business skills, decision making capabilities, leadership and other soft skills which prepares future ready leaders. This program offers corporate friendly management education, infuses entrepreneurship ideas, encourage research and project collaborations for holistic development. Hence, the course prepares the students to accomplish their future endeavors amidst transforming workplace environment.
Superior Learning Ecosystem:
- The school not only imparts business education in students but also creates prospects for the growth and development as entrepreneurs and elables to develop traditional/family businesses.
- The programs are designed to infuse strong industry-academia interface and engage students with reknowned business leaders through guest lecture and interactive sessions. The school arranges for regular industry visits for students to understand the businesses cases and best practiced solutions.
- Distinguished resourceful academicians, who have done their Masters/ Doctoral from institutions of national and international reputes, are preparing future ready professions by putting special emphasis on data analytics in teacing and learning for individual growth apart from the CALtech methodology commonly utilized across all courses at VIT Bhopal.This helps them gather, interpret, and provide actionable recommendations from the massive amounts of data. This prepares students to have business acumen, and be able to take broader perspectives.
- Through various internships and short term projects the students are engaged in experiential learning which makes them future workplace ready and provide them opportunity to grab pre-placements offers too.
- VIT Bhopal implements the Fully Flexible Credit System in which students have the choice to opt for courses they like and also the instructor and the time of the lectures.
- Management students have the flexibility to choose technical courses from other schools which are of relevance to them.