In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. All of this while making the registration for co-authors and non-authors completely free to give you the biggest possible audience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences here.
The EAI International Conference on Emerging Technologies of Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy (CyDiP) aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences and research results on various cybersecurity aspects and digital forensics. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields of cybersecurity and digital privacy.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
TRACK I: CYBER SECURITY:
- Cyber Espionage,
- Rise in Healthcare Data Breaches,
- Security in blockchain,
- Security and privacy in pervasive and ubiquitous computing,
- Trust models and trust policies,
- Information Dissemination Control
TRACK II: DIGITAL PRIVACY:
- Computer forensics,
- Digital right management,
- Economics of security and privacy,
- Electronic fraud, GDPR, and the future shape of the European Digital landscape,
- Data Privacy in the Global Context
TRACK III: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN CYBER SECURITY:
- AI-based Attack and Defense for cybersecurity,
- Artificial Intelligence to make cyber systems secure and resilient,
- Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) for malware detection,
- ML and DL for Phishing Detection and Prevention,
- AI for threat intelligence, Secure Edge AI
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Scopus indexed)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
25 October 2021
16 December 2021
24 January 2022
Start of Conference
23 April 2022
End of Conference
24 April 2022
More Details: https://cydip.eai-conferences.org/2021/