Maybe you mean: 'home-01' or 'aiml' or 'slaido_01' or 'slaido_56' or 'slaido_33' or 'slaido_81'
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Computational Intelligence, Data Science, Health Informatics, Communication and Applications are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
The ETCIA-2023 Conference themes, grouped in four tracks, are the following (but are not limited to):
Track 1: Computational Intelligence/Applications
- Artificial/computational intelligence
- Image processing, simulation/modelling
- Feature selection, dimension reduction, pattern classification/recognition
- Expert systems, neural networks, fuzzy logic
- Possibility theory, Bayesian networks, hidden Markov models
- Rough sets, granular computing, data mining
- Evolutionary algorithms, learning classifiers, SVM
Track 2: Data Science & Applications/Applications
- Computational algorithms/tools: data mining, data integration, platforms, middleware
- Database management and database technologies
- Data Visualization
- Intelligent information systems: artificial intelligence, expert systems, embedded systems
- Data engineering applications: healthcare, financial systems
- Internet Infornomics: e-Learning, e-Commerce, e-Business, e-Government, e-society
- Internet security: biometrics, boundary issues, broadband access technologies
- Internet data management: case studies, monitoring and analysis, digital libraries
- Web search, crawling, data grids, cloud computing, web-based application
Track 3: Health Informatics/Applications
- Applications in Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Bioinformatics Databases
- Pattern discovery
- DNA assembly, clustering, and mapping
- Gene identification and annotation
- Biomedical image processing
- Sequence analysis and alignment
Track 4: Telecommunication & Applications
- Communication Network and Systems, Modulation and Signal Processing for Telecommunication,
- Information Theory and Coding, Antenna and Wave Propagation,
- Wireless and Mobile Communications, Communication Electronics and Microwave,
- Wireless technologies which includes 3G And 4G Mobile communications services,
- Wireless multimedia and networks and systems, Wireless-fibre technologies,
- Telematics Services and Security Network, Vehicular Ad hoc networks,
- Energy-efficient communications, Emerging sensor technologies, Video and sensor surveillance,
- Radio Communication, Radio resource sharing in wireless networks, Cellular and Ad hoc networks,
- Mobile communication technologies, Mobile software (agents), Wireless access,
- Wireless communications antennas and propagation and transmission technologies,
- Broadband wireless technology, Cross-layer modelling and design,
- Network management contingency challenges,
- Telecommunications management and control of heterogeneous networks,
- Mobility control and mobility engineering,
- Communications networks security and wireless hacking,
- Core technologies and access technologies and networks which includes,
|Paper Submission Open||1st May 2022|
|Paper Submission Closed||20th September 2022|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||1st November 2022|
|Early Bird Registration Closed||5th December 2022|
|Late Registration Closed||10th December 2022|
|Camera Ready Submission||20th December 2022|
|Conference Date||27 – 28 January 2023|
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers describing original, previously unpublished, complete work (not currently under review by another conference/ journal), up to six pages in IEEE double-column format including figure, results, and references. All accepted & presented papers of the Conference by duly registered authors, will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library for possible publication.
Submissions must be uploaded and managed through EasyChair.
Submissions should include an abstract with no more than 250 words (see tracks for deadlines)
Submissions should not exceed the page length specified for each submission type excluding references.
Submissions will be reviewed in the track they are submitted to and will not be moved between tracks.
Once your paper is accepted the registration process begins. You must complete the following four steps.
Step 1 – Choose the Registration Fee according to your categories
It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to be included in the technical program and published in the proceedings. If an author has more than one accepted papers, there will be discount on registration fees of additional papers. Please see the Fee Structure mentioned below or in the “acceptance letter” you have received.
Fees Structure will be added soon…
The regular fee will be charged upto 6 pages and after that additional USD 20/INR.500 per additional page will be charged. Use the following LINK for the payment of Registration fees:
Details will be added soon….
Step 2 – Copyright Transfer
Authors have to fill up and sign registration form (for the individual paper), and email (email@example.com) that to us in PDF/JPG/PNG format.
Note: Mail Subject should be “Paper ID, Corresponding Author name”.
Step 3 – Camera Ready Paper submission
All papers must adhere to IEEE double-column guidelines and must be submitted in .doc or .docx format only.
Step 4 – Registration
Email the filled registration form (.doc/.docx format) + final paper (.doc/.docx format) that you would like to publish in the conference proceedings to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org only before the last date of registration.