It is Time to step out of the virtual world and hold the brushes again to reflect the feelings.
Welcome to International Workshop on VERNACULAR AND DIGITAL ART, where School of Architecture VIT Bhopal provides an opportunity to learn the Bhil painting and drawing , one of the famous trial art of India and also to reflect the same art in Digital painting also.
This workshop has been designed to provide a single platform where manual as well as digital art will be brought at the same time.
Vernacular art of Bheel pithora painting will be conducted in DB MAll BHopal in Offline Mode
Expert- Tribal artist Ramsingh Expert in Bheel Pithora Painting.
1. Brushes and strokes: Selecting brushes, using layers and basic coloring techniques
2. Lighting: Creating light sources, shadow and background studies
3. Finishing: Adding more lighting layers, manual detailing
Digital Art sketching and painting .
Expert -Anish Kundu, Researcher, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan, Graduate School of Media Design in Online mode
1. Softwares: GIMP, Photoshop, Procreate, etc
2. Sketch to Digital: Guidelines on creating a sketch, how to import it to digital media
3. Best practices: Basic composition, brushes and layouts
4. Planning your art: Creating a tentative guideline (day/night, atmosphere, subject)
School of Architecture VTT Bhopal invites you all to participate in this workshop physically as well as virtually and get the best out of Indian Art.