VITEEE is a common entrance examination for admission to UG programmes at VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT-AP and VIT Bhopal. Eligible candidates may select a specific campus and programme during the counselling.
Explore VITEEE & VIT Bhopal
Whaterver direction you take, this is your starting line
Find your Ideal Program
Looking for the perfect career? What if they’re already there and you don’t know it yet? Dive into VIT Bhopal’s Future Ready Programmes and their opportunities.
VIT Bhopal has various divisions at different schools, these divisions focus on specialized domain programmes. We deliver a challenging and innovative engineering curriculum through our carefully developed interdisciplinary programmes. Please visit the specialized domains and find your ideal programme to study at VIT.
B. Tech Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace Engineering is a highly specialized technical field that requires overall excellence in mathematical, calculative and observational skills and also exposes students to advanced applications of this field. Aerospace engineering involves aircraft design, spacecraft, satellites, and missiles. In addition, it also involves testing, designing the components and subassemblies for these crafts; including engines, airframes, wings, landing gear, control systems, and instruments.
In the upcoming decade, Ai would be overpowering most of the sectors in the world, with the increasing amount of data available and data being termed as “The new oil” AI has got worldwide attention and would be creating a huge impact as the fourth industrial revolution.
Artificial Intelligence, being the study and creation of computer systems that can perceive, reason and act, can be used as a multidisciplinary tool to improve existing technologies. VIT Bhopal offers various programmes on AI technology.
B. Tech BioEngineering
In next few years, India will require millions of bioengineers with diversified expertise in biology, material science, bio signal image processing, artificial skin grafts and organs, wearable biomedical evices, nanorobotics, gene edition, brain-computer interfaces. healthcare, biomechanics, and engineering, to combat debilitating and rare diseases, continuing solution for worldwide health issues by lowering the cost of care. With the increase spread of Coronavirus(Covid-19) the demand for bioengineers even has increased multiple folds in recent years. Bioengineering at VIT Bhopal provides a unique opportunity for students to get acquainted with biological sciences course combined with engineering courses.
VIT Bhopal Bioengineering division offers future-ready interdisciplinary course designed in a way so that students can come up with solutions for challenging problems related to healthcare and environment. Our division gives students the platform to learn, grow and helps in their holistic development by internationally renowned mentors with the state of art laboratory facilities
In next few years, India will require millions of Cyber Security Professionals to keep the people, organizations and even the economy of India, safe and protected against these high-tech crimes. Looking at the severity and need specialized courses are greatly in demand of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics. VIT Bhopal is one of the pioneer universities which has started specialized programmes to create expert scholars in this arena. The Cyber Security & Digital forensic division at VIT Bhopal is one of the most active teams of learners and experts in central India. Having a close association with the Government agencies. IT industries and foreign universities. the division provides universally accepted, highly valuable graduate and postgraduate engineering courses on Cyber Security & Digital Forensic along with doctorate degrees.
Data science continues to evolve as one of the most promising and in-demand career options for skilled professionals. As of today there has been a complete transformation happening in the traditional skills of analyzing large amounts of data, data mining and programming skills. Data continues to change our working abilities, the way we interact, and it influences every dimension of our routine lives. For instance, E-commerce is seeping into our functioning. Machine Learning can process the information much faster with its accelerated learning and advanced capabilities and is contributing immensely in the expansion of Data Science. The potential for quantum computing and data science is huge in the future.
The Data Science division is an interdisciplinary engineering department spanning the broad areas of computational, data systems, cloud computing & E-commerce.
Game technology is developing so rapidly that it will reach over 300 billion by 2026. We can expect game platforms to continue developing with billions of dollars in profit and over 2.5 billion gamers around the world. Gaming Technology at VIT Bhopal includes not only the art of game development but also core skills of Computer Science and Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science. The curriculum attracts all kinds of students having interests and skills in various categories like competitive programming, game design, and mechanics, human-computer interaction, blockchain gaming, cloud gaming, artificial engineering, etc. Gaming technology is revolutionizing not only to the entertainment sector but also to the Manufacturing Sector, Medical Sector, HealthCare Systems. Graphic engines used for gaming, such as Unity or Unreal, can be used to develop applications for engineering and manufacturing use cases.
The educational system has been transformed after both Covid 19 and Industry 4.0. The four-year B.Tech CSE Specialization in ‘Education Technology’ at VIT Bhopal prepares students for careers as instructional designers (who plan and prepare instructional programmes), educational consultants (who work with professional educators to improve the quality of teaching and learning), and educational technology specialists (who assist others in designing, planning, deploying, and using technology in schools, universities, virtual learning platforms, MOOCs, and other educational settings). This course empowers students to develop an AI-enabled online learning platform, AR/VR-based educational software, suitable mobile applications for learning solutions, and bring an innovative software solution for the education industry.
Regardless of the digital age, we are still reliant on various machines. The country’s economy depends on aspects such as its ability to produce and fulfill the infrastructural requirements. Evergreen core engineering programmes produce the workforce, which can be the main contributor to fulfill such requirements. While newer, more specialized streams of engineering appear to take over, it is evident that they are originally the ramifications of the core streams. These core programmes can act as the foundation for the specialization courses and students pursuing it are more likely to have a broader base to pursue their specializations in.
VIT Bhopal offers following core programmes at its various schools:
B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- Selection is based on the rank secured through CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Selected candidates will be called for online counselling based on their ranking.
- Eligible Candidates may select specific campus and programme during the Counselling.
- After payment of full fees classes will be conducted online / reporting in person to the Institution.
- Candidates are expected to prove their genuineness on joining.
Exam Duration : 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
Last date to apply : To be announced
Dates of examination (VITEEE-2022) : To be announced
- The applicant should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National / PIO.
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through foreign category only at https://admissions.vit.ac.in/irapplicationug/
Age Limit :
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 2000 are eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission (UGEA) 2022. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling / admission, failing which they will be disqualified.
Candidates applying for UG Engineering admission should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2022, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for Undergraduate Engineering programmes. Applicants should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
- They should also provide the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Total (including all subjects) and upload the scanned copy of the mark list and other relevant documents whenever available on the application form.
- For Indian nationals/ NRI/ PIO card holder, appearance in VITEEE-22 is mandatory to be eligible for B. Tech. admission under regular mode (Applicants under International/NRI quota exempted) . In case VITEEE gets cancelled due to natural calamities, qualifying criteria may be substituted with higher secondary marks or JEE-22 or a valid SAT. Applicants will be informed with specifics in such case.
Eligibility Criteria For The Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates applying for the Undergraduate Engineering admission in 2022 should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- Candidates applying for the Undergraduate Engineering admission in 2022 should have passed with minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate) for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. CERTIFICATE TO PROVE COMMUNITY / NATIVITY should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates having studied Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry in +2 / Higher Secondary Board are eligible for all the B.Tech. Programmes
- Candidates having studied Biology/Physics/Chemistry in +2/ Higher Secondary Board are eligible for the following Bio stream programmes only. Upon joining, the students need to mandatorily register for a bridge course in Mathematics
- B.Tech. Bio-engineering(VIT-Bhopal)
- B.Tech. Biotechnology(VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialisation in Bioinformatics(VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Health Informatics) (VIT-Bhopal)
Not sure which Program's right for you? We're here to help
VIT Bhopal is the place where dreams meet their destination. We will help you make informed choices at every step!
You can connect us as per your convenience through following modes of interaction:
WhatsApp QR code Scan & Chat
Save our WhatsApp Number to chat
+91 70242 40878
Dr. Manisha Singh
B.Tech.- Aerospace Engineering
Dr. Prashant G K
B.Tech. – Bioengineering
Dr. Neetu Kalra
B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering
Dr. Pushpinder Singh Patheja
B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
Dr. AVR Mayuri
B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Gaming Technology)
Dr. Chandan Kumar Behera
B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Cloud Computing & Automation)
Dr. Virendra Singh Kushwah
B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Cyber Security & Digital Forensics
Dr. Rizwan Ur Rahman
B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Health Informatics)
Dr. V Pandimurugan
B.Tech. – Electronics & Communication Engineering
B.Tech. – Electronics & Communication Engineering (Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Cybernetics)
Dr. Pallabi Sarkar
B.Tech. – Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech. – Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Robotics)
Dr. Pushpdant Jain
B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in E-Commerce Technology )
Dr. Suganya E
B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Education Technology)
Dr. M. Thangavel
Virtual Tour/Physical Tour
To understand the facilities and features of the campus please choose the following options
VIT Career Development Centre
VIT Bhopal Placement & Training(PAT) Cell
VIT Bhopal has a dedicated Placement and Training(PAT) cell which coordinates with Vellore based Centralized VIT Career Development Centre for all the four campus Vellore, Bhopal,Chennai and Amaravathi.